- I am hating all things electronic right now. My internet on my computer is going incredibly slow, my e-mail isn't working, my Kindle broke (after 1.5 years of having it and only using it during the summers), my phone won't send texts....it's like I'm in a black hole aka 1990
- I was crazy busy at work this morning and felt like the proverbial chicken with my head cut off...but I loved it! I went from 0 clients to 4. Next week is going to be awesome/crazy/awesome. Also, I had to sign a client letter that one of our secretaries printed out for me and she made my signature: Katie McCracken, Attorney at Law
- I am really loving working at Legal Aid...and not just because they put my signature "Katie McCracken, Attorney at Law."
- I think I have a problem buying nail polish. I just love it. My current color:
- And my last, biggest confession, I am just now being able to recite all of the current United States Supreme Court Justices by name and political affiliation. I know, I KNOW, I'm in law school...I read their opinions many times a day for nine months of the year...blah blah blah. Anyways I see your point (and by "your" I'm mainly referring to one particular person). So, without further ado, ladies and gentleman, I present to you the nine current Supreme Court Justices by name and political affiliation. I pinky swear I am not looking them up as I type:
|But really, these were awesome|
|Don't Mess With OPI, part of their Texas line obvi|
From left to right: Thomas, conservative; Sotomayor, liberal; Scalia, conservative; Breyer, liberal
Roberts, conservative; Alito, conservative; Kennedy, swing vote; Kagan, liberal; Ginsburg, liberal
So there you have it. Hope everyone had a great week and has a fabulous weekend!