But seriously. Thank you.
Second, because of that depressing job rant, I want to follow it up with things happening this week that make me so. excited.
I can't help that when I said "I'm So Excited" I immediately thought of this. Yes SBTB and drug prevention.
Annnnyways, moving right along...
|It's an excited wiener.|
- The 2-Episode New Girl premier tonight! I love me some New Girl and I have been
patientlywaiting for season 2. It makes Tuesdays bearable. Especially since the train-wreck that is Dance Moms ended last week.
- Grey's Anatomy starts Thursday. Fall TV is back y'all
- I get to see TWO of my best friends this week. My friend Jennabeth over at Of A Long Book gets here tomorrow and Cara will be here Thursday night. SoExCiTeD
- This is actually number 4 but I can't figure out how to continue the numbering. So, number 4, it's officially fall (even if the weather doesn't realize it yet...Hey, 90-degree days, it's officially Fall, cut. it. out.) so anyways, it's officially fall so that means I'm busting out the crock-pot and making chili this week for Frito pies.
- Actually number 5. South Plains Fair this weekend. Ready for some fried-everything and funnel cakes (which are also fried FYI).
- Actually number 6. Lastly, I'm so excited (and you should be too) that I'm not these guys
I would love to hear what you're excited about this week. Feel free to link up!
Have a great week lovies <3