Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm So Excited!

OK so first off, I want to thank you ALL for the unexpected (but really appreciated) love and support after my last semi-depressing post about jobs. I love you all and I knew I kept you guys around for a reason :)

But seriously. Thank you.

Second, because of that depressing job rant, I want to follow it up with things happening this week that make me so. excited.


I can't help that when I said "I'm So Excited" I immediately thought of this. Yes SBTB and drug prevention.

Annnnyways, moving right along...
It's an excited wiener.

  1. The 2-Episode New Girl premier tonight!  I love me some New Girl and I have been patiently waiting for season 2. It makes Tuesdays bearable. Especially since the train-wreck that is Dance Moms ended last week.
  2. Grey's Anatomy starts Thursday. Fall TV is back y'all
  3. I get to see TWO of my best friends this week. My friend Jennabeth over at Of A Long Book gets here tomorrow and Cara will be here Thursday night. SoExCiTeD


  1. This is actually number 4 but I can't figure out how to continue the numbering. So, number 4, it's officially fall (even if the weather doesn't realize it yet...Hey, 90-degree days, it's officially Fall, cut. it. out.) so anyways, it's officially fall so that means I'm busting out the crock-pot and making chili this week for Frito pies. 
  2. Actually number 5. South Plains Fair this weekend. Ready for some fried-everything and funnel cakes (which are also fried FYI).
  3. Actually number 6. Lastly, I'm so excited (and you should be too) that I'm not these guys
oops...

I would love to hear what you're excited about this week. Feel free to link up!

Have a great week lovies <3

3 comments:

  1. NEW GIRL, SCHMIDT IS MY FAV CHARACTER ON TV RIGHT NOW

    And caffeine pills aren't all that bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be scared Neal. Step away from the pills.

    We should have a New Girl showing (projector screen and all) tonight after we get done with juding. Yes? Make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYAYAYAYAYYAAY for all of it!! Especially frito pie and getting to see my little Katie!

    ReplyDelete