Anyways, because I love this recipe and I've gotten some good reviews from it, (this is a big deal btw because I don't typically cook unless it involves a crock pot or microwave), I thought I'd share the recipe with you all so you can enjoy it during the fall/winter seasons.
Makes 8-10 Servings
- 2lbs ground turkey (or beef)
- 2 16oz cans of kidney beans, rinsed off and drained
- 1 16oz can of chili beans
- 2 14.5oz can diced tomatoes undrained (if you want yours a little more spicy, get the cans with peppers. I believe it's a Rotel brand)
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 1-1 1/2 packets of McCormicks Chili seasoning (mild or spicy, your preference)
- *chopped onion if you want*
- In skillet, cook turkey/beef over medium heat until no pink. Salt as you're cooking. Drain, transfer to fridge or crock pot.
- Add all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10hrs or on HIGH for 4hrs.
Easy peasy people. And it's delicious. Hope you have a great Thursday!