Monday, October 22, 2012

Wreck 'Em Texas Tech!

I love everything about Texas Tech. I bleed red & black. I know some of you don't understand this, just like I don't understand the cult  tradition-rich culture that is A&M or why people would voluntarily wear burnt orange, but what I do understand is school-spirit and y'all, nothing makes me more school-spirited than football.

If you lived next door to me on Saturday afternoon, you probably thought Zach was murdering me in the house from all the screaming and cursing I was doing during the TTU v. TCU football game. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you need to watch college football a little more but I'll do you a solid and provide a quick recap:

Tech won. BOOYA!!



:) Ok but seriously it was awesome. The game went to triple-OT at which point TCU was only able to score a field goal while Doege completed a touchdown pass to Alex Torres FTW. I was screaming so loud and clapping so hard I felt light-headed and my hands are still a little sore.

What's even more exciting is that Texas Tech is ranked No. 14 in the BCS standings, No 15 in AP and No. 17 in a USA Today Poll. I'm loving every minute of it because as we all know, rankings are like fashion, "one day you're in, and the day day you're out."

Heidi you are so fabulous

Anyways, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a nice start to your week. Oh, and one more thing that is so tacky but I cannot help myself...

Welcome to the Big XII TCU <3
peace 'n blessins

No comments:

Post a Comment