Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Linking up with Lynn over at Illegally Blonde and Amber at Brunch with Amber for "It's OK" Thursdays. Enjoy lovies!

It's OK...

To wish that Jo Ellen Jarrell and Judge Elliott Smith III of Abilene, Texas both eventually enter the seventh-circle of Hell after Jarrell abused her 81-year-old patient by stuffing paper towels in his mouth to keep him from talking while hitting him in the face and twisting his nose and ears, and Smith charged an elderly woman $11,400 for lawn services, only costing approximately $175. There are few things in this world that completely enrage me, including but not limited to elder abuse and animal abuse.

That I'm also extremely upset that Abilene's Planned Parenthood location is shutting down due to lack of funding and that people are happy for it. According to statistics from 2010, 97% of Planned Parenthood's activites are not abortion-related and by advocating against Planned Parenthood, it is also advocating against men and women recieving health-care services and health and sex education.

That I was late to work because I absolutely needed a Pumpkin Spice Latte.

That I am so excited to go wedding dress shopping for my bride-to-be friend tonight.

That I want to just stay home in my jams and watch Disney movies, SYTTD, and Ghost Adventures with the Wiener and the Bogie.

To enjoy and appreciate the presidential debates but wish they did not cancel The New Girl and The Mindy Project.

That I look at cars completely out of my price range.

To still be completely head-over-heels in love with my boyfriend and tell people about it (you're allowed to post adorable pictures of your wedding/baby/etc, therefore, I am allowed to post about how much I love the man of my dreams)

What's OK with you this week? Link up lovies and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. I felt emotions all over the spectrum reading your post today! However, I especially related to 3, 7, & 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wedding dress shopping is so exciting!

    Have a great night! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to hear about a Planned Parenthood location closing down. I think everyone should be able to access birth control and learn about sex. There a lot of children growing up in poor conditions because their parents didn't learn the facts.

    ReplyDelete